Getting into jeans you couldn't before APREESH

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYZ ARE TEH GAYZ!!!

no, seriously though, im a tall dude and i like my jeans to fit. meaning i dont like looking like mc hammer when i put on my clothes. that being the case, jeans that fit good and arent extremely over priced are hard to find. and sure, i could go buy some faded ass wranglers and look like my dad and my jeans sort of fit decent but i like to look good ;). so when i do find awesome fit jeans i pretend its fuckin cinco de mayo.

yeah, something silly like 24"

Girls jeans are definately more comfy than guys, and those people who make fun saying "Where do you put your junk", erm, thankfully my genitalia is quite pliable, I don't walk around constantly erect

I'm real skinny and I have a hard time fitting into a 28's. 24's would simply be a no go for me.

Best jeans you can buy are Topshop Moto B Jeans. They are skin tight with like 1 or 2% elastic, and you can pick them up on ebay for under a tenner. R.R.P £40.

yeah, something silly like 24"

Girls jeans are definately more comfy than guys, and those people who make fun saying "Where do you put your junk", erm, thankfully my genitalia is quite pliable, I don't walk around constantly erect

I'm real skinny and I have a hard time fitting into a 28's. 24's would simply be a no go for me.

Best jeans you can buy are Topshop Moto B Jeans. They are skin tight with like 1 or 2% elastic, and you can pick them up on ebay for under a tenner. R.R.P £40.

Thanks for the tip, I usually route throug hthe TK Maxx clearance section, also I wear Primark skinny fit girls jeans for laying around the house, size 8 though, but really elasticy so the legs keep them up even though the waist is really loose. not bad for £8

Well I'm 5'11 and weigh 8 stone, what's that in lbs?

EDIT: Also, a friend tells me our size 4 is your size zero.

good grief you're scrawny! that's 114lbs (according to google)

i get how guys fit into girls jeans in smaller sizes (cuz you guys have no hips or butt) but how do you get them long enough?

girl pants come in lengths over there?

cuz here it's redic. we only get 'short' 'regular' or 'long', and the sizes are totally arbitrary too, which makes it really suck buying pants.

i can never order jeans online cuz every pair fits differently because the sizes aren't consistent at all.