Getting into jeans you couldn't before APREESH

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is completely gay, and that's coming from a dude that wears girl jeans.

They're girls jeans I got into. size 4 Levi's ;D

what the fuck?! I had a couple of pairs of levis girls jeans at one point and they were like 28", i think that was a 10... I realised the error of my ways, though. Girls jeans suck, no room and tiny pockets. Get yourselves down to uniqlo and into a pair of their skinny fit guys jeans, they're amazing.

They're girls jeans I got into. size 4 Levi's ;D

what the fuck?! I had a couple of pairs of levis girls jeans at one point and they were like 28", i think that was a 10... I realised the error of my ways, though. Girls jeans suck, no room and tiny pockets. Get yourselves down to uniqlo and into a pair of their skinny fit guys jeans, they're amazing.

Yes the only gripe I have with chick jeans are the TINY pockets, but I've been wearing them for so long now that I've just adjusted and adapted my pocket filling items to smaller things / essentials.

Every pair of tight dude jeans have been pretty damn nasty. Think I'll just stick to the ones I currently wear!

Yes the only gripe I have with chick jeans are the TINY pockets, but I've been wearing them for so long now that I've just adjusted and adapted my pocket filling items to smaller things / essentials.

Every pair of tight dude jeans have been pretty damn nasty. Think I'll just stick to the ones I currently wear!

Honestly, uniqlo guys jeans... do it, i can't recommend them enough. I hate bad fitting jeans but these are perfect.

It's all denim, it wears out the jeans. And I don't wash my jeans til they can stand up on their own. I've had my 501's for a little over a year now, never washed. Fit like a glove, and my dick can breathe!

That's pretty gross...

I have a pair that haven't been washed for a month and I feel like a homeless person when I wear them. They're strictly my work pants though.

It's all denim, it wears out the jeans. And I don't wash my jeans til they can stand up on their own. I've had my 501's for a little over a year now, never washed. Fit like a glove, and my dick can breathe!

That's pretty gross...

I have a pair that haven't been washed for a month and I feel like a homeless person when I wear them. They're strictly my work pants though.

How is that gross? I'm not wearing jeans to work out, I'm not hiking in them so it's not like I'm sweating in them. It's OK, my jeans will last a lot longer than yours.

That's pretty gross...

How is that gross? I'm not wearing jeans to work out, I'm not hiking in them so it's not like I'm sweating in them. It's OK, my jeans will last a lot longer than yours.

I can't really do this either. The longest I've gone is a week and I finally broke down and washed them.

I'm pretty good sized dude. I'd have to go to a chubby girl store to even have a shot at wearing girl jeans hah.

lane bryant?! lolz

it's ok, most dudes cant fit in girls pants.

also, ive made it a rule that i dont date guys who wear/would wear a smaller size in girl pants than me. shit's depressing.

I'm pretty good sized dude. I'd have to go to a chubby girl store to even have a shot at wearing girl jeans hah.

lane bryant?! lolz

it's ok, most dudes cant fit in girls pants.

also, ive made it a rule that i dont date guys who wear/would wear a smaller size in girl pants than me. shit's depressing.

When it comes to jeans I'll stay conservative and stick to mens jeans. I like to keep my package underwraps untill a proper unveiling that way it's like a suprise!

That's pretty gross...

It's okay, I'll wash my jeans so I don't look like a skank and I'll buy new ones when they wear out. :P