Triple B Update: 3 Pre-Orders, new band, new merch

May 2009 Update

LEARN NOTHING joins the BBB Family!

We would like to take this opportunity to announce that Orlando’s LEARN NOTHING has joined the BBB family. LN will be recording their new 7” later this summer for a fall release. More info on this will be announced soon so in the meantime, pick up their s/t 7” from Dead End Records. www.myspace.com/learnnothing

DOWNPRESSER PRE-ORDERS:

We are now finally taking pre-orders for the new Downpresser- Age of Ignorance 7”ep! This 7” features 6 brand new songs on 3 different colors of vinyl. Everyone who orders all 3 colors will be entered into a contest to win a test press! All pre-orders also come with digital download coupons. Be sure to check out a new track from this 7” over at www.myspace.com/downpresser805. These will ship in mid-June.

WOLF WHISTLE PRE-ORDERS:

We are also taking pre-orders for the new Wolf Whistle 7”. This 7” features 4 new songs and a live set from when they played WERS in Boston. There are 2 colors available for order and those who order both colors will have a chance to win a test press! You can check out a couple of these tracks at www.myspace.com/wolfwhisltema. This release also comes with a free digital download coupon. These will ship in mid-June.

THOUGHT CRUSADE PRE-ORDERS:

Finally, we are taking pre-orders for the new Thought Crusade 7”. This 7” features 7 brand new songs on 2 different colors of vinyl. Everyone who orders both colors will have a chance to win a test press. All of these pre-orders will, also, come with free digital download coupons! A new track from the 7” has been posted over at www.myspace.com/thoughtcrusadepunk. These ship in mid-June.

FREE SPIRIT:

We added some new Free Spirit shirts to the BBB store along with the last run of demo tapes. FS will be recording for their debut 7” this summer. The 7” is now a split release between BBB and our friends over at LOCKIN OUT Records. More info on this release and everything Free Spirit soon!

R.I.P LIE AND WAIT:

Lie and Wait recently had their last show in San Antonio. LAW have been with BBB since the beginning and I can’t express how bummed I am they’re no longer with us. I would like to thank LAW and everyone who supported them and Triple B throughout the years. All LAW vinyl has been marked down in the BBB store, get these out of my apartment and onto your record players! www.myspace.com/lieandwaithc

DISTRO UPDATE:

We added a bunch of new records to the Triple B Webstore. We’re always adding new distro items to the store from various labels so keep checking our store for new records.

TWITTER and FACEBOOK:

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TripleBRecords and also become a “fan” of Triple B over at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-MA-and-Orlando-FL/Triple-B-Records/206954955384?ref=mf

Thanks for all the continued support, we would be nowhere without all of your support!!

-Sam and Triple B

www.triple-brecords.com

www.triplebrecords.bigcartel.com

www.myspace.com/triplebrecords

Shout Outs: what Chedge wears, Ghetto Josh Records, Forfeit crew, 21 Mt. Vernon, SI 2k9, Meantime, Have Heart World Tour, Power Trip, Fight For Unity, Kevin’s Lawyer, SFU Records, Atlanta straight edge, Chick-Fil-A.

Coming Soon:

Learn Nothing 7”

Free Spirit 7” (split release with Lockin Out)

America’s Hardcore: Looking On Compilation 7”

Guest Admin

triple b, email seabron at suburbanhomerecords dot com if you are interested in us carrying your vinyl. we would be into it. thanks.

• 2 months later...

The site says if you ordered the Downpresser or Thought Crusade records, your order won't ship until after Aug. 4th. In the same update it says if you ordered the Wolf Whistle 7" alone, it was supposed to ship on June 24th.

I ordered the Wolf Whistle 7" alone and haven't gotten it yet. I'm wondering if they were shipped before the dude went on tour.