Pizza niiiggghhhhtt! (pizza appresh)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawaiian pizza is absolutely disgusting. Whoever had the idea to put pineapple on a pizza deserves to be shot three times.

Whenever I order pizza with my friends it's easy.

"what toppings shall we get?"

"Meat, and plenty of it"

Job done.

Both of these express my opinions of pizza.

Best Pizza Joints I have eaten at:

South Bend - Rocco's and Barnaby's

Gainesville - Satchel's and Big Lou's

Hoboken - Benny Tudino's (biggest pizza I ever did see)

Best big chain pizza: Donatos and Papa Johns

DOMINOES IS THE FUCKING WORST.

Guest adam526
Hawaiian pizza is absolutely disgusting. Whoever had the idea to put pineapple on a pizza deserves to be shot three times.

Let's focus on the positives, not the negatives.

So, whoever had the idea to put sauce and cheese on dough is a fucking genius.

theres this pizza joint around here, not sure if its houston only, called BJ's Brewery. they brew their own beer and make an amazing chicago deep dish pizza.

Really? Never heard of it. Where is it?

I'm a big fan of pepperoni and feta. Occasionally I'll go all out with pepperoni, sausage, jalapenos, peppers, onions,.

There is a place in Baton Rouge that would do cajun/seafood pizzas. They had one with crab that was great.

theres this pizza joint around here, not sure if its houston only, called BJ's Brewery. they brew their own beer and make an amazing chicago deep dish pizza.

Really? Never heard of it. Where is it?

I'm a big fan of pepperoni and feta. Occasionally I'll go all out with pepperoni, sausage, jalapenos, peppers, onions,.

There is a place in Baton Rouge that would do cajun/seafood pizzas. They had one with crab that was great.

its over outside of willowbrook mall.

Pizza is the best food in the world. Even when it fucking sucks it still rules. I mean, it's not ideal but if you're craving pizza even the crappiest of big chains (Dominoes, Pizza Hut) or frozen pizzas will do in a pinch. You can make pizza on bagels, tortillas, french bread, english muffins and more. Pizza rules. This thread is backed harder than the burrito thread. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love burritos. I'm from Southern California, I think that's sorta a prerquisite. However, I've had some awful fucking burritos. Like fucking unbearable. Uneatable even. It's really easy to fuck up a burrito and even in So Cal there are a lot of really really shitty burrito joints. Perhaps it's because I've had some of the absolute best burritos from a couple good spots that I literally can't go back, but most burritos suck. Even though I know to be disappointed by most burritos it's still infuriating to get a crappy burrito, especially when the place looks promising. Pizza on the other hand fucking rules no matter what.

my brother in law owns a italian restaurant/pizza shop, so I often just go in and try out random pizza. my two favorites are taco pizza, and mozzarella stick & chicken tender pizza. i'm also a big fan of just plain.

oh my god....mozzarella sticks & chicken tender pizzas? next time, take a picture of these.

my brother in law owns a italian restaurant/pizza shop, so I often just go in and try out random pizza. my two favorites are taco pizza, and mozzarella stick & chicken tender pizza. i'm also a big fan of just plain.

where can i acquire these items and how late are the open on fri/sat

he's in South Jersey (like 20 minutes from the city)

usually open till about 11pm on weekend nights.

hit me up some time and i'll make it happen.

It depends what mood i am in, you cant go fair wrong with simple peperoni, Jalapenos and extra cheese. Or if i'm not in a meaty mood, then just peppers, olives and mushrooms. Has to be a thin base though... As thin as it comes.

It may of been because i was drunk, but the greatest slice of pizza i have eaten was from 5 Star pizza as i stumbled out of Common Grounds at the fest last year. It was like a mirage. I looked up and there was this dude, bathed in light, standing by his little stall piled high with pizza! It was almost magical. One slice of greasy peperoni heaven and my night was complete.