If No Idea made frisbee golf discs

frisbee is a brand name and has nothing to do with disc golf. disc golf(callling it frolf will get you hit) disc's are much smaller then a regular "frisbee" style disc. There are putters, drivers and mid range disc's.

<3

haha there's a frisbee golf course at the high school down the road from me. its fun to play, though boulder is far too windy

It was started in Rochester, NY (an hour from here) and I have been playing for a few years. We in the Buffalo area are lucky to have a number of courses to choose from and most have incredible scenery to add to the relaxation that is a round of disc golf.

I'm pretty good though there are many that are much better. My driving is always a good amount further then most people i play with but my putting can use some work.

I took a year off last year due to it being way too crowded and there being a large number of douche bags taking up the sport. I went out this year like a month and a half ago and went out with two guys for their first time and was shocked with how packed the course was. 5 years ago there were a few people here and there and suddenly there's 5 or 10 people on each hole on a nice day. It's unfortunate that the toolbox jock crowd has started taking it over. I'm hoping their love of Kan Jam soon over rides their love of disc and the courses start clearing up around here.

If there is a course near you I recommend going to the sporting good store and picking up a disc or two(or even one of those innova starter kits) and giving it a try. It's very addictive.

It was started in Rochester, NY (an hour from here) and I have been playing for a few years. We in the Buffalo area are lucky to have a number of courses to choose from and most have incredible scenery to add to the relaxation that is a round of disc golf.

I'm pretty good though there are many that are much better. My driving is always a good amount further then most people i play with but my putting can use some work.

I took a year off last year due to it being way too crowded and there being a large number of douche bags taking up the sport. I went out this year like a month and a half ago and went out with two guys for their first time and was shocked with how packed the course was. 5 years ago there were a few people here and there and suddenly there's 5 or 10 people on each hole on a nice day. It's unfortunate that the toolbox jock crowd has started taking it over. I'm hoping their love of Kan Jam soon over rides their love of disc and the courses start clearing up around here.

If there is a course near you I recommend going to the sporting good store and picking up a disc or two(or even one of those innova starter kits) and giving it a try. It's very addictive.

Where do you play?