incomplete LP's

Guest drahtuos

lil wayne's tha carter III is literally missing half the tracks and it's a double lp! the cd version is 16 tracks and the vinyl is cut down to the first 8. aside from "Got Money" and "Mr. Carter" i much prefer the second half but really why couldn't it have been the whole thing?

Reggie And The Full Effect's Greatest Hits 84-87 LP is missing tracks and it pisses me off to no end.

are you on crack? the only tracks missing are the reissue bonus tracks...

I bought mine when it was first released on vinyl a while ago, and "Everything's Okay," "Just A Reminder" and "Brandi's Birthday Song" are not on it. It stops after "Better For You."

lil wayne's tha carter III is literally missing half the tracks and it's a double lp! the cd version is 16 tracks and the vinyl is cut down to the first 8. aside from "Got Money" and "Mr. Carter" i much prefer the second half but really why couldn't it have been the whole thing?

How did they even manage to make a double lp out of 8 tracks?

Guest drahtuos

How did they even manage to make a double lp out of 8 tracks?

i don't know.. it's only two tracks per side.

Guest drahtuos
the second half is coming out this summer on that carter III. makes no sense, but homie is fucking high so maybe they had an idea. i think its half speed too.

i will maybe buy the second half.