In-N-Out Appreciation

^ another reason in n out rules.

only negative i can think of is the weird bible verses under the cups and on the wrappers.

I was waiting for someone to mention that. At least its not as bad as ChicFilA who closes down completely on Sundays. Also ChicFilA was a HUGE contributor for Prop 8. Hopefully In N Out didnt contribute to that too but I wouldnt be suprised if they did.

They pay their employees good but employees have to look squeaky clean. No piercings or anything obviously but they cant have any facial hair or even long side burns.

Food is better than any other fast food burger place tho, thats for sure.

^ another reason in n out rules.

only negative i can think of is the weird bible verses under the cups and on the wrappers.

I was waiting for someone to mention that. At least its not as bad as ChicFilA who closes down completely on Sundays. Also ChicFilA was a HUGE contributor for Prop 8. Hopefully In N Out didnt contribute to that too but I wouldnt be suprised if they did.

I didn't even think of that, I really hope they didn't contribute to Prop 8...I might have to do some investigating.