What's worse?

Its Yoko, by FAR! I'm not even sure how screeching can be better than playing drums slightly off-time at times.

And the part that gets overlooked is Jack can play drums. If he was concerned with Meg's playing he would do something about it. He could easily play drums on the studio tracks. If Jack, a damn fine musician, isn't worried about her playing I'm fine with it as well.

i went with meg white, because i dont understand why they are so popular...well i guess jack is a good songwriter, but to me none of their songs are anything too special. all so simple.

Dude, watch the first 3 minutes or so of the video i posted and then change your vote. No level of bad drumming/song writing compares to the awfulness of that woman's voice.

i went with meg white, because i dont understand why they are so popular...well i guess jack is a good songwriter, but to me none of their songs are anything too special. all so simple.

Dude, watch the first 3 minutes or so of the video i posted and then change your vote. No level of bad drumming/song writing compares to the awfulness of that woman's voice.

haha, if i had speakers i would, and im sure my vote would be changed haha