PO: PORTUGAL THE MAN Satanic Satanist LP VC exclu

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Thanks Virgil. It was fun gathering it all and it was awesome getting 70% of that from VC.

not sure when, but we will be doing a U.S. pressing of It's Complicated Being a Wizard and at some point, we are doing an under the influence with Portugal!

Thanks Virgil. It was fun gathering it all and it was awesome getting 70% of that from VC.

not sure when, but we will be doing a U.S. pressing of It's Complicated Being a Wizard and at some point, we are doing an under the influence with Portugal!

I can't wait for both of these. Portugal's cover of helter skelter is so good - I'm hoping they put that out on the under the influence

great news. i will finally be able to snag a copy of It's Complicated Being A Wizard. looking forward to both.

Guest adam526

I can't wait for both of these. Portugal's cover of helter skelter is so good - I'm hoping they put that out on the under the influence

Yea, I remember all this being said a few times here and there. What about the represses of Church Mouth and Waiter?

Here's the vinyl packaging! A little different than the CD but still awesome.

http://www.austinmadethis.com/

crazy! So i'm assuming the gatefold one is the domestic version, and the die-cut one is the foreign?

yes gatefold is the US pressing and the die-cut is the European pressing. when you save the files the filenames come up as either US or Euro.

Thats sucks! I didn't pick up on that. Why can't the US one be the bad-ass one?

For real. Mega-pissed. So who the fuck am I going to have to shell out to in order to get my third copy of this? I don't collect variants, so 3 copies ain't doing anything for me.

ill guess 40-45, sucks... i dont see lp only sale

http://greenhell.de/shirts/indie/detail_48261.html?page=1&searchstring=portugal%20&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15