hyperrealist shipping baroness the red album now?

i checked my e-mail today and i had a e-mail from paypal saying hyperrealist had used the post office to make a label and gave me a tracking number, i pre-ordered all three of the records back in december, (skeletonwitch, baroness, and black tusk.) so i'm hoping everything might be done, thought you guys might wanna know.

nope, sure don't.

i'm sure you're going somewhere with that, like the standard "what band do you play in?", or "what movie have you made?", etc... but i really have no interest in you further explaining yourself.

i'll just say: ship the fucking record

if you're that annoyed about not having it yet get a refund. pats putting together some crazy stuff for this release that have taken a lot longer than expected.

so just chill ya jets.

nope, sure don't.

i'm sure you're going somewhere with that, like the standard "what band do you play in?", or "what movie have you made?", etc... but i really have no interest in you further explaining yourself.

i'll just say: ship the fucking record

if you're that annoyed about not having it yet get a refund. pats putting together some crazy stuff for this release that have taken a lot longer than expected.

so just chill ya jets.

Like coupons for free blowjobs? That'd be crazy stuff that'd make it worth the wait.

remember when the preorders went up and he said he hoped the Baroness would ship by end of December? lolololol

Remember when you ran a record label? lololol.

Lololololololol. He did say 'hoped', as impatient as I am about this release I know it's gonna slay once we all finally get our hands on our copies :)