My white whale on eBay!

Martin, you'd probably appreciate this. A few weeks ago I came across this at a record store for $6.

[image]

Not quite as rare as the Chronic Sick record and doesn't go for quite that much, but still sells for a pretty penny and it is on Mutha Records as well. One of the dudes at the store was so pissed at me for finding that out in the racks for so cheap. Quite a good record buying day that was.

Martin, you'd probably appreciate this. A few weeks ago I came across this at a record store for $6.

[image]

Not quite as rare as the Chronic Sick record and doesn't go for quite that much, but still sells for a pretty penny and it is on Mutha Records as well. One of the dudes at the store was so pissed at me for finding that out in the racks for so cheap. Quite a good record buying day that was.

SHIT! Good deal! That Fatal Rage record rules. If you want to sell it or trade it, let me know!

Fuuuuck man. I was hangin' with the seller tonight, didn't even buy me a drink, cheap bastard.

I wouldn't even hang with the scum. He pretty much scammed his roommate.

Well yeah, my brother was the guy scammed. They were both there. They are great friends so I guess as long as nobody brings that up it's fine. Just to reassure everyone my brother is currently coming up with a nice plan of revenge.