Philly VCer Hangout

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kissthesharks

Sometimes when i'm intimidated by a girl and I can't talk to her, I think about her pooping. I realize she is a person like me and I can talk to her. Weird? Yes.

Guest kissthesharks

Ok this seems like the right place to ask..if you are on a date with a girl and she gets completely shit-faced on her own accord..is it still date rape?

Ok this seems like the right place to ask..if you are on a date with a girl and she gets completely shit-faced on her own accord..is it still date rape?

i wouldn't consider it date rape, but why would want to have sex with someone that fucked up? I personally make it a point never to have sex with someone who's really liquored up and slurring, and junk. If she blacked out and doesn't realize what happened, the next day she may call you out on it and shit turns bad from there.

I'd rather not take chances...

Guest kissthesharks

i wouldn't consider it date rape, but why would want to have sex with someone that fucked up? I personally make it a point never to have sex with someone who's really liquored up and slurring, and junk. If she blacked out and doesn't realize what happened, the next day she may call you out on it and shit turns bad from there.

but what if you are just as fucked up (if not more) than she is?

why do you feel the need to try to justify your actions by questioning people who are giving you advice. if you know she's fucked up, and feel the need, no one can stop you, but expect people to question your judgement if it bites you in the ass.

Guest kissthesharks

why do you feel the need to try to justify your actions by questioning people who are giving you advice. if you know she's fucked up, and feel the need, no one can stop you, but expect people to question your judgement if it bites you in the ass.

It's not even that at all. I've turned away from numerous chacnes of getting laid because of this question. The whole "she only likes me because she (and or..i) is fucked up. I just wanted to know if I made the right or wrong decision. That is the whole reason I brought this up. Yes..I could of gotten some action...but at what cost?

It's not even that at all. I've turned away from numerous chacnes of getting laid because of this question. The whole "she only likes me because she (and or..i) is fucked up. I just wanted to know if I made the right or wrong decision. That is the whole reason I brought this up. Yes..I could of gotten some action...but at what cost?

well if you denied her the dick because she only wants to get laid when she's drunk, then you did the right thing..