What a completed UNDEROATH collection looks like

who the hell care what they think about god? i think they have some pretty rad music, and they were one of my favorite bands for a while. i dont go see them when they come to chicago anymore, but the records are still rad.

but if you wont listen to something because the band is/are christians, that is really lame and close minded.

but thats enough on that.

more Brandtson please :P

i'm glad i got that boxset, even though the saw blades tore through the nice printed sleeves. really well put together and i actually don't mind the album so much either.

i'm very non-christian and still listen to way too many Solid State/Tooth & Nail acts. oh, the hypocrisy! no salvation.

Guest bambam

wha wha wha i want every thread to be organized cause when it's not i can't sleep at night. i'm going to complain like 6 other people.

haha just joking.

but seriously, it's been said.

hahahahahaha.

but seriously, why is there one?

why do you make a new thread every couple weeks asking for jack's mannequin and the national stuff instead of bumping one of your older threads?

Guest duhpunk
i was in one of the dude's houses the other day (friend of a friend) in a nice gated commmunity in north tampa. huge house with a lot of toys. multiple xbox's, huge ass flat screens, scooters, and nice ass car). glad you could help him out on paying em off.

their "screamer" is about the closest thing to a crusty punk that genre is gonna see. he dresses like Andrew WK and smells like butt. you'd think he would have invested in shampoo and running water by now.

i was in one of the dude's houses the other day (friend of a friend) in a nice gated commmunity in north tampa. huge house with a lot of toys. multiple xbox's, huge ass flat screens, scooters, and nice ass car). glad you could help him out on paying em off.

their "screamer" is about the closest thing to a crusty punk that genre is gonna see. he dresses like Andrew WK and smells like butt. you'd think he would have invested in shampoo and running water by now.

He can't afford shampoo because he spends all his money on blow.