Hilarious news report from Cleveland

Wait. What?

I don't know, I was tired.

haha. It's cool. But yeah. I'm closer to Toledo than Cleveland or Akron, but still...my friend says Ohio's state motto should be "Just Passin' Through!" Your post just made me chuckle because I feel like almost every trek through Ohio for me = endless miles of boring countryside. Not that the mitten is much better.

Michigan, and I suppose a lot of places, has a lot of backroad nonsense. I took the motorcycle out a couple of weeks ago and just went down all these roads I've never taken. The most bizarre thing I saw was a DeSoto suspended 15 feet off the ground on columns.

I guess my point is...sometimes, you see something that blows your mind. No matter where you are. Except Ohio.

There's something going on with the black bears in this area. A month or two ago there was an adolescent black bear that was hit by a car like 2 miles from city hall. No one knows what the hell it was doing that far into the city, but it would sure make a good, depressing modern college grad-type story. Lost, wandering kid moves to big city which kills him. I should write that screen-play.

But apparently the bears are getting more adventurous, I forgot what the experts' explanation was.

SO my mom just called me from mid michigan. My family has a cabin up there and it has been in the family for 60 some years...out house propane lights and everything. A black bear walked in front of the cabin tonight and that was the first one she has ever seen since she has been going up there in the mid 60's or something like that. Black bears are taking over!

Let's go get those motherfuckers!

I'm not big on hunting (myself, anyone else can go hunting for all I care) but I would LOVE to get me a little black bear and stuff it to put in the front hallway of my mansion someday. Do people eat bear? If not, a stuffed bear is a really shallow reason to kill something.