Run For Cover Records

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish they would start selling more of the Nightmare of You/This Is Hell split like he said they would months ago.

revhq says July 16th. Not sure how long its been saying that, but it wasn't up a few months ago.

Won't be buying from the label either as it took several months for my first and only order from them.

Guest vito
Won't be buying from the label either as it took several months for my first and only order from them.

I learned my lesson by dealing with this guy. When someone can't simply respond to emails, they're not worth my time.

This and Hyperrealist are the only two labels I will never order from again.

Update from the run for cover website:

I know itfs a little later than we expected these to ship, but everything is pretty much ready to go. Hopefully they will start shipping in about a week. There was a lot of time and care put into the tapes, zines, and video download (not to mention all the other stuff you get, like the shirt, poster, mp3s, CD and 7h) and I truly believe everyone who ordered will be beyond ecstatic when these packages arrive. Like Ifve mentioned before, the postage is paid for and applied to each package so as soon as the vinyl comes in these will all ship pretty quickly. This was easily the largest response we have ever gotten for a release, and I couldnft be happier about it.

Title Fightfs record release entitled SLAMBFEST is happening this weekend in Kingston, PA. The band will have a record release version of their 7 with record release covers limited to 75.

Can anyone going get me one?