Anyone else watching the Twilight Zone marathon...

hells yeah.

some of my favs that i've seen today:

the world it moving closer to the sun, turns out the lady had a fever and it's the opposite.

the one where "the state" kills the obsolete, then the dude tricks the statesmen.

the one where the lady is attacked my the aliens and it turns out it's the USA and she's the alien.

the one with the drunkard couple wakes up in a town by themselves, and turns out they were kidnapped by aliens.

pumped for the one with the aliens in the diner coming up soon.

Nightmare at 20,000 Feet is on at 10:30! Love this one.

Tied for my favorite episode with An Occurance At Owl Creek Bridge.

YES! that is the best one ever. im watching that one for sure.

I hope they show Owl Creek, they usually don't - because it wasn't filmed for the twilight zone and it's so...not creepy.

I also love the one where the baseball team makes the robot pitcher and then he grows a heart and can't throw strikes. that one is absolutely LOL.

[image]

still scares the shit out of me.

i also definitely act this way on airplanes.

YES! that is the best one ever. im watching that one for sure.

I hope they show Owl Creek, they usually don't - because it wasn't filmed for the twilight zone and it's so...not creepy.

wait... that is the one where they are gonna hang the dude at sunset, but sunset never comes. right?

i think they do show that one in the marathons.

wait... that is the one where they are gonna hang the dude at sunset, but sunset never comes. right?

i think they do show that one in the marathons.

They hang the dude and the rope breaks and he gets away and it's him like, getting away and living the rest of his life (its been like 10 years since ive seen it so the details of this are fuzzy except him running away) and anyway at the end it turns out that they really just hung him.

Ambrose Bierce!

Watched so many good ones last night. My wife had never seen any of the black and white originals, only the 80s ones...it was awesome to experience them with her.

I still think the best one is Eye Of The Beholder, where the woman has surgury to maker her look "normal" and she ends up beautiful but everyone else is crazy looking. That one is the biggest mind fuck and its expertly shot. I've seen it dozens of times and this time I paid really close attention and there was nothing to signal where it was going...great stuff.

If anyone can find me (or make) masks that look like the hospital staff in that episode, I'll pay handsomely. My wife and I want to be the nurse and the doctor for halloween. No one will get it, but the people who do will fucking love it.

Greatest show ever.

Sci-Fi airs a couple shows really late each night. I used to DVR them but then I watched every one at least 2-3 times and then I stopped having time to watch them and they would just take up all sorts of room in my DVR so I stopped recording it. This way you don't have to wait for the marathons!