Attn: Chicagoland VC'ers

VC'er Chris "Von" Nolte (also the drummer from Capital) is going to be in town this week and I'm going to be taking him and his lady to get ruined by some Chicago style pizza this week...anyone else for an impromptu VC hang-out session? Either out at a restaurant or at my place in Lincoln Square...

PM me if you're interested. I have no idea which day, he'll be here from Wednesday until Sunday...though Thursday night is probably out as I have something going on.

Thursday I will have nothing to do all day as my lady will be hanging out with Librarians all day (American librarian association conference, hence the point of me being a tag along)

So lets get to and and show me all the wonders of chi-town

Drunk Frisbee sounds like a good time

record shopping? any shows going on?

i should be here until the tenth, i may or may not be going back to new jersey depending on if my professor emails me about this internship. it's actually really fucking annoying because i could be working and making money in NJ, whereas my roommate has been here since late may and is still having trouble finding a job. i am not too convinced i will find one within the next three days either. but anyway, keep me posted! i would like to hang out.