Teenage Bottlerocket “A-bomb” and “Another Way” (a

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET “A-Bomb” 7″ blue vinyl

Teenage Bottlerocket “Another Way” LP red vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=bottlerocket

I went to my PO Box and much to my surprise, the box that the Teenage Bottlerocket guys sent me over a month ago (February 15th to be exact) finally showed up. Somehow it took over a month for the box to travel from Laramie, Wyoming, to Denver, Colorado. It is only a 2 hour drive so something is rotten in Denmark. I almost think that the box ended up on the LOST island in some weird time vortex, but the postal employee just said the box was hidden under some weird nook. This makes sense that this is the same reason some records get stuck at certain processing centers for unusually long times. Bastards!

I am really excited the box showed up because, we got in the new repress of "A-bomb" on blue vinyl and some of the last copies of "Another Way". I just spoke to Ray from the band and he said that they only have a handful of both records and should be pretty much done by the end of this tour which seems to be going incredibly well. I will say that they absolutely rocked our Vinyl Collective / Suburban Home sxsw party and blew me away. Teenage Bottlerocket are the greatest pop-punk band playing right now and it doesn't surprise me that there are bands out there that have had to resort to cheap shots on their blogs because they must honestly be threatened by how great they are.

So get your Bottlerocket vinyl while you still can and know that the guys will soon be in Denver to record their half of their Under the Influence split 7". Did you hear yet who is doing the other side? I am excited to say that the Ergs! will be doing the flipside. Stay tuned, i am stoked!

Guest Admin
so is TBR and the ergs going to be the first 7" in that series?

details!!!

not yet sure who will be first, but I promise details soon. it is coming together nicely.

Guest baseball

And the award to best split 7" duo goes to...

Stoked on this big time.

Teenage Bottlerocket and the Ergs! are the two best live bands going in pop punk right now.

it doesn't surprise me that there are bands out there that have had to resort to cheap shots on their blogs because they must honestly be threatened by how great they are.

What is this trash talking on TBR? I've heard nothing but good about these dudes. Who's talking this trash? I will find them and make fun of their fat promiscuous mothers.

Guest Admin
it doesn't surprise me that there are bands out there that have had to resort to cheap shots on their blogs because they must honestly be threatened by how great they are.

What is this trash talking on TBR? I've heard nothing but good about these dudes. Who's talking this trash? I will find them and make fun of their fat promiscuous mothers.

i had heard that Joe Queer was talking trash towards the bottlerocket guys in a blog post. It was kind of dumb because he was talking crap about them being college educated and he assumed they ate nothing but tofu burritos. If you ask me, he is just jealous at how great the band is.

Hmmm...From the Queers myspace:

Please don't tell Teenage Bottlerocket I said that-I don't want them to attack me with their pocketbooks next time we meet. Or beat me to death with a vegetarian burrito. Back in the day I'll have all you young whippersnappers know we were the real deal.We shot heroin and drank Bud (out of the can of course) morning noon and night. The Ramones first three albums and Black Flag Damaged were the soundtrack to our desperate desperate existence. If we saw an old lady crossing the street carrying groceries we knocked her to the ground and stole her cat food which was the only nourishment we recieved. We would no more pay a bill on time than dress up for Sunday dinner. Rent was an ugly four-letter word best left to wanna-be punks, not to us bad boys. Oh yeah we were the real deal. Nowadays you have all these little college educated hippies masquereding as punks trying to look like drug addicts-we were drug addicted punks trying to look like-well not like drug addict punks haha. Ok ok I'll stop. But sometimes I look around at what the whole punk scene has become and it makes the bile rise in my silver throat. And I don't like bile rising in my silver throat all that much anymore (though it was a daily occurence for a while).

That's really a bummer. I hope it was a joke or a friendly insider jab. I'd hate to think that Joe Queer really became the, "Back in my day" dude. Even worse if it's directed to TBR.

Hmmm...From the Queers myspace:

Please don't tell Teenage Bottlerocket I said that-I don't want them to attack me with their pocketbooks next time we meet. Or beat me to death with a vegetarian burrito. Back in the day I'll have all you young whippersnappers know we were the real deal.We shot heroin and drank Bud (out of the can of course) morning noon and night. The Ramones first three albums and Black Flag Damaged were the soundtrack to our desperate desperate existence. If we saw an old lady crossing the street carrying groceries we knocked her to the ground and stole her cat food which was the only nourishment we recieved. We would no more pay a bill on time than dress up for Sunday dinner. Rent was an ugly four-letter word best left to wanna-be punks, not to us bad boys. Oh yeah we were the real deal. Nowadays you have all these little college educated hippies masquereding as punks trying to look like drug addicts-we were drug addicted punks trying to look like-well not like drug addict punks haha. Ok ok I'll stop. But sometimes I look around at what the whole punk scene has become and it makes the bile rise in my silver throat. And I don't like bile rising in my silver throat all that much anymore (though it was a daily occurence for a while).

That's really a bummer. I hope it was a joke or a friendly insider jab. I'd hate to think that Joe Queer really became the, "Back in my day" dude. Even worse if it's directed to TBR.

yet another bitter punk!...hilarious...get over it