NINE INCH NAILS - FINAL SHOWS: NYC, Chicago, L.A.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be uber-pissed right now after:

-Pages not loading up at all

-Partially-loaded pages

-Kept getting an error of "incorrect password"

-Etc...etc...etc...

My brother put it best: "You're not gonna die if you don't see 'em!"...he's right...

I'm gonna go have wings and get drunk now...

HA!

I should be uber-pissed right now after:

-Pages not loading up at all

-Partially-loaded pages

-Kept getting an error of "incorrect password"

-Etc...etc...etc...

My brother put it best: "You're not gonna die if you don't see 'em!"...he's right...

I'm gonna go have wings and get drunk now...

HA!

sounds like trying to order from Obey.

Bummer dude but im sure these will be popping up soon. Maybe you can score a deal on one.

• 1 month later...

Juan took me to the first Chicago show and I thought they were great...Juan said they played a lot of the later material that night, but regardless they were awesome...Peter Murphy came out and they did the Joy Division cover from the Crow soundtrack, I think a Bauhaus song and a PM solo song, they played Closer and Juan was bummed, but it was cool hearing the live interpretation of that song as it was a lot more minimal than the studio version, which made it interesting. one funny detail was that Reznor didn't acknowledge the audience until 50 minutes into the show, just came out, both guns blazing and it was song, song, song, song, etc... it was fuckin' cool.

Shows were indeed great. As Justin said, they played a lot more recent stuff on the first night but on the second night they went back and focused on older material. It was balanced out between the two nights.

I was kinda annoyed that they played "Closer" simply b/c it is played out and it seems that most bandwagon fans know that one. But whatever. It is what it is.

The whole Chicago trip was a blast. Hanging w/ Justin was good times. Even having a Black Sabbath @ Kuma's at 11pm...was it that late?