laura stevenson - should I go?

So I met up with the guys form Anchor Down last night to deliver some jackets I did for their upcoming tour. They were playing a house show here in Seattle w/ bomb the music industry and laura stevenson. I bailed out right after anchor down and missed both of them play. I had an hour drive and an early evening. I have neither tonight/tomorrow and they're playing about an hour away the other way, not super familiar with either. Is it worth driving down for? I'm listening to some shit on lauras myspace right now and I'm kind of digging it, about to check some BtMI, though everyone on this board seems to be into them.

sorry for my ignorance

Really, the only song I have ever heard was the song on the UTI since I have the subscription, which is great. I've been stuck in the stone age as far as internet speed goes and just two days ago I moved into a new place and got this thing called high speed internet. So listening to music in the past was a big pain in the ass. Digging on Laura and will grab some btmi right now.

Guest markovianprocess

As long as you shout loud at Laura to play her BTMI! cover then yes, go go go! I think my favourite BTMI! record is probably Goodbye Cool World. Album Minus Band is a must though.