A. Horkey - Andrew Bird poster

OMGPosters:

Well folks, here it finally is, Aaron Horkey's newest poster for Andrew Bird. This one is an eight color screenprint on olive paper. This is the show/Burlesque version, and there will also be a different colorway through Postersandtoys. More info will come, until then, enjoy!!

[image]

• 1 month later...

The BLRSQ one is going up @ their store on Thursday 8/20 at 2:00pm Central time

ANDREW BIRD

Aaron Horkey comes through with another gorgeous micro-view of the great outdoors in yet another stunning poster for Andrew Bird's July 2009 performance at Los Angeles' Greek Theatre. If we were to start a Hall of Fame for musicians featured regularly in our posters, Andrew Bird would definitely be among the first inductees.

8 color print on French Olive paper

Signed and numbered edition of 281 prints.

18 Artist Proofs, 18 Printer Proofs

$60 + $10 shipping in the US / $15 international

For Japan orders, email [email protected]

hey juan how have you liked the subscription so far? has it been worth it for you?

So far I feel that I've been getting my money's worth. There have been a couple of duds, sure. But overall, it's been good. The Horkeys alone have made it worth it for me. Especially when they do sub versions.

hey juan how have you liked the subscription so far? has it been worth it for you?

So far I feel that I've been getting my money's worth. There have been a couple of duds, sure. But overall, it's been good. The Horkeys alone have made it worth it for me. Especially when they do sub versions.

thats awesome... i'm really going to try to get the dan mccarthy sub this fall. cruising around the eb fourm i've started to really get into his work... and it's like a quarter of the price of the brlsq ones which helps too