NUFAN preorder up now

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered 2 of each, one for me and one for a friend, but I also unfortunately received a black feel good record of the year along with my yellow one. I did however, receive two blue copies of leche con carne.

Fat cracked down on ordering two colored copies of new releases a while ago. I used to order two to get one color and one black, sometimes they'd send two color. Lately, they've been paying closer attention to that and sending only one.

Yea, I first noticed that with the American Steel pre-order. I used to always combine orders with my friends but now I can't do it anymore. I suppose they're trying to do what they can to limit the ebay re-selling.

To save me reading through this full thing, has anyone played their yellow NUFAN? Side one of mine skips all the way from track 3 or 4 to the end. When I inspected, the vinyl is marked and lokks like it has soap smeared on it. I even touched it to check, and it feels like it too, but it won't come off with cleaning. Any one else? Fuck fuck fuck.