new SYG

this record is going to shoot this band into a whole new level its not even funny. its that good.

I was calling that like over a month ago haha. Glad to see them get some well deserved success already on this new album.

yeah, well, thats only because you got an advance copy for reviewing, and it not leaking until just this past tuesday.

shockingly though, four year strong hasnt leaked yet. thats kind of crazy

I was calling that like over a month ago haha. Glad to see them get some well deserved success already on this new album.

yeah, well, thats only because you got an advance copy for reviewing, and it not leaking until just this past tuesday.

shockingly though, four year strong hasnt leaked yet. thats kind of crazy

Its not that great anyways. I mean, its ok. Its a fun CD but Ive listened to it a few times thru and Im pretty much done with it. Might throw it back in at some point.

thanks to scott's "tough" clues it turns out that SYG is on the AP Fall Tour. even though i probably wont like the other bands (although im okay with TSH and my girlfriend loves them) consider me there.

...so scott, when/where are the so cal dates? spill los beans.

Dude, how the fuck were those clues not tough?

I think Haley sounds great on the track. Its definitely cheesy but I think it just bring a bit of humor to the record and shows they dont take themselves too seriously. She makes her voice fit the music and the harmonizing at the end with her sounds good, to me at least.

Summed it up perfectly..

Everyone's talking about this album over here at the moment, band is about blow up.

How many songs are about being in a band and/or not selling out? Did they get rid of the unnecessary high pitched singer? Is buying out your own contract considered selling out or is it just masturbation? How does a band that has released one album and one ep in 5 or so years already have "much deserved success"? I really enjoyed Mutiny at first, but I can no longer justify liking this band. My guess is by 2011 they will be on Island or Universal doing a cover of pretty fly for a white guy for the soundtrack to white chicks 3.

^awww, someone's a wittle negative nancy

thanks to scott's "tough" clues it turns out that SYG is on the AP Fall Tour. even though i probably wont like the other bands (although im okay with TSH and my girlfriend loves them) consider me there.

...so scott, when/where are the so cal dates? spill los beans.

i was just giving you shit, i didnt get the first one at all but figured out the second one pretty much just being hopeful for syg/was listening to them at the time

^awww, someone's a wittle negative nancy

i was just giving you shit, i didnt get the first one at all but figured out the second one pretty much just being hopeful for syg/was listening to them at the time

I was gonna say! I thought it was a pretty creative way to deliver the clues. It took kids a good chunk of time to figure it out; I shouldn't have given them hints about the clues, because that definitely expedited the process.