Today was a Good Day, Vinyl Collective Update

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

This week has been one of the more stressful weeks I have experienced lately, but the week is about to come to a close. I am actually taking the day off to celebrate my wife, Stephanie's birthday. We have a really nice day planned with the family where we plan to hit Estes Park, get a nice lunch, and just hang out. I have been looking forward to this all week and after the week I've had, this day should be amazing.

Today, we will be posting the pre-order for Poison the Well's "The Tropic Rot" double LP and I just wanted to give you a few head's up:

1. Since I am taking the day off, I am just gonna post the pre-order post early this morning, but the links for the items won't go live until 2pm mountain standard time. And depending on what the phone call from Ryan of PTW says, the colors for the pre-order might change slightly. Seabron will make the pre-order live at that point.

2. We have set up 2 Poison the Well inspired discount codes that you can take advantage of throughout the weekend even if you don't pre-order the new Poison the Well. Those codes will be posted shortly.

I plan to go into this a little bit more next week, but the economy has definitely affected us at Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home. I ask that if you are in a position to make a purchase, please do so. Use the coupon codes we are about to post and pick up a few records. I know that times are tough all around so know that we appreciate your support more now than ever. I am confident the economy will pick up and we will see a big upturn in the 4th quarter of 2009.

August marks the 3rd anniversary of Vinyl Collective and I can hardly believe it. Thanks for everyone that has helped us turn another one of my wacky ideas into something that has reinvirorated independent music and the vinyl format.

Guest Admin
Thought this thread was going to be about Ice Cube vinyl.

like us licensing the "Are We There Yet" soundtrack for release on vinyl?