Leatherface

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw frankie stubbs last night. he played 4 or 5 acoustic songs in between talking for 45 mins and then was joined by duncan from snuff to play some songs as a band. i've seen leatherface tonnes of times over the last almost 20 years or so and i've never seen them/frankie that good. amazing. everyone should check this band out!!!!

And Leatherface related stuff

[image]

Is that the s/t HDQ 12"?

Someone once told me it wasn't pressed on vinyl, so I need confirmation (and a copy).

Also, what's the bottom comp?

That is the s/t HDQ 12" , It was released on Endangered Musik EDR LP1 ....i've only ever seen 1 other copy of this so i've no info on pressing numbers ....maybe someone can help us out on this one :)

The bottom comp is Underground Rockers Volume 2 , the cd version of this was ltd to 750 copies but not sure about the lp .

Released on Link Records in 1989 and features such wonderful delights as:

HDQ - "One Word" & Love Alone"

Senseless Things

Abs

Manic Street Preachers ( both a & b sides of their "Suicide Alley" 7") etc etc

Well worth getting if you can track one down ;)

saw frankie stubbs last night. he played 4 or 5 acoustic songs in between talking for 45 mins and then was joined by duncan from snuff to play some songs as a band. i've seen leatherface tonnes of times over the last almost 20 years or so and i've never seen them/frankie that good. amazing. everyone should check this band out!!!!

Duncan & Frankie, were they playing songs as the Piss Mops?

That is the s/t HDQ 12" , It was released on Endangered Musik EDR LP1 ....i've only ever seen 1 other copy of this so i've no info on pressing numbers ....maybe someone can help us out on this one :)

The bottom comp is Underground Rockers Volume 2 , the cd version of this was ltd to 750 copies but not sure about the lp .

Senseless Things

Abs

Thanks, will need to track down the s/t now! Now I just need to find out if Hooton 3 Car - By Means of Maybe was ever put out on vinyl.

Senseless Things

Abs

Thanks, will need to track down the s/t now! Now I just need to find out if Hooton 3 Car - By Means of Maybe was ever put out on vinyl.

As far as i know Hooton 3 Car - By Means Of Maybe was only released on cd ....i've never seen a vinyl version of it