Black Sabbath Vol. 4 best sounding pressing?

are there any Sabbath fans on here w/ an opinion on which of the Vol 4. reissues is the best (or worst) sounding?

So far I have seen a 180g one on NEMS (or something) for 10.99, what looks to be an early Earmark reissue and a more recent Earmark reissue that are a bit more expensive. Those 2 have the cover w/o song titles on the back. The NEMS one has the song titles on the back of the jacket.

And, I've seen the picture disc, but not interested in that.

I guess I could extend the q to Masters of Reality too.

Yeah, the UK version would probably be on Vertigo.

All my classic metal and 80s metal LPs were the UK or Euro versions...they were given to my by a cousin who grew up in Belgium.

Awesome. I remember finding my first copy of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on Vertigo when I was a teenager. I think it was one of the first, and probably only, times I ever saw an album on a completely different label. Confused the hell out of me at first.

Maybe Vertigo=WB or whatever, but you know what I mean.

Awesome. I remember finding my first copy of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on Vertigo when I was a teenager. I think it was one of the first, and probably only, times I ever saw an album on a completely different label. Confused the hell out of me at first.

I always though that Vertigo was Europe's WB. I really hope I still have these Sabbath records and didn't sell them like an idiot (which I very well may have done in a fit of collection purging about 5 years ago).

I always though that Vertigo was Europe's WB. I really hope I still have these Sabbath records and didn't sell them like an idiot (which I very well may have done in a fit of collection purging about 5 years ago).

Not that I knew for a fact or anything, but I always thought it was a stand alone type of deal. Primarily because I've never seen any other WB bands of the era (Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, etc.) on Vertigo nor do I recall seeing any mention of WB on the Vertigo stuff. But I haven't even looked at any of that stuff in forever. Just from memory.

I suppose this link clears it up a little bit

http://www.vinylnet.co.uk/label-discography.asp/label/10/Vertigo-(swirl-label-LPs)-records-discography.html