Traitors Pressing Info?

yeah, it was like 2 1/2 years ago. some dude who i think got my e-mail from recordnerd offered me me $50 for it. i didn't like it, but i knew it was valuable since it was the 1st matt skiba recording. i said to the guy "let me think about it and get back to you" i was gonna answer him yes, but before i did so he was like "i need this, i will pay anything, even up to $120 for it" so i said okay to it.

the no friends 7" isn't numbered, but it is /100.

and i'm only happy is /1,100.

bring me the head of matt skiba is /300, THOSE are numbered.

they also have a 12" split with the Evil Beavers which is /325 (those are numbered as well).

if anybody has a 7" split with The Ninjas, let me know. it's the only record of theirs i'm still looking for. it's on blue vinyl and it was put out by plinko records.

if your copy comes numbered, the dude numbered it himself. i have two copies of it and neither of them are numbered.

i had another one at one point that i traded/sold (can't remember which) a few years ago and i know for sure it wasn't numbered either because when i got rid of it, i had another copy, and i know damn well if i was going to get rid of one and i saw that one was numbered and one wasn't, i'd get rid of the un-numbered one.

eh, the sound quality is pretty much what you'd expect from a live record. nothing spectacular, but it's certainly listenable.

and yes, it was recorded at "The Manhole" which is described in the liner notes as "a leather fetish, smelly ball sack, poppers and coke, 3 a.m. pick-up gay bar."

if your copy comes numbered, the dude numbered it himself. i have two copies of it and neither of them are numbered.

i had another one at one point that i traded/sold (can't remember which) a few years ago and i know for sure it wasn't numbered either because when i got rid of it, i had another copy, and i know damn well if i was going to get rid of one and i saw that one was numbered and one wasn't, i'd get rid of the un-numbered one.

i found a guy on record nerd that has a #'ed copy, and a guy on hows your edge has a numbered copy too.

I'll email Marc and ask him about the numbered copies to kill the back and forth bickering.

the Live LP is hilarious because it's so bad, they edited out about 40 minutes of their set too.

the Traitors were the kind of band that "played" hour long sets, but only about 15-20 minutes of that time was actually playing music...the rest was being drunk, tuning and talking shit...

Evil Beaver is the live set on the B side and is terrible.

had no idea this had numbered copies. i just want to reconfirm that i'm so happy is indeed /1100, with 8 test pressings. i didn't know the split with the ninjas was on blue either. all i need is that and the evil beaver split, but i'm in no HUGE rush for either.

also, i have an extra jerkwater 7" if anyone is interested.