Polar Bear Club... The Redder The Better...

I am pretty sure I got the rarest colours but I always liked the colours that matched the cover better.

i usually go by looks rather than rarity. if the ones i like the look of are more readily available, so be it. but i think that the black redder looks the best with the cover. i'll be so stoked once i get this......

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
got this and the 7" today, I couldn't find any download code though and I didn't recieve any emails with links. Does anybody know whats up with that? I know a digital version was susposed to be included

The download link was on your order confirmation page (if you used paypal) available for instant download. I don't think these two releases ship with d/l cards because of this. If you used your credit card, you would have to enter the CC number at the bottom of the page to verify payment, then the link(s) would become available.

got this and the 7" today, I couldn't find any download code though and I didn't recieve any emails with links. Does anybody know whats up with that? I know a digital version was susposed to be included

The download link was on your order confirmation page (if you used paypal) available for instant download. I don't think these two releases ship with d/l cards because of this. If you used your credit card, you would have to enter the CC number at the bottom of the page to verify payment, then the link(s) would become available.

Ahh, I see. I ordered on my phone so I didn't see it the first time. Thanks dude!

Just got mine - and I'm overseas. Don't know how but often airmail only takes four days...

The PBC 12" looks & sounds really good.

This happened to me with a record I brought of Benchwarmer on here. Both him and B9 are based in MA so imagine that has something to do it.

Still havnt had shipping confirmation but then again I only ordered on Saturday.