going to the bar alone

I feel pretty pathetic.

My roommate moved to the northside yesterday (fucking joined the darkside), my boyfriend is supposed to move here in a few, but all we do is fight, the only friends I have on this side of town are my coworkers, I spilled bleach on my only radiohead shirt and spilled milk I was steaming all over my foot. I just want a few shots of jameson before I try to sleep ...

Alcohol has such a love/hate relationship with me.

Cheers to the rest of you lonely, functioning alcoholics on this thursday night. This rounds for you.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':tqp1ab3y]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':tqp1ab3y]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

where did you go?

i am down to drink whenever.

This place called bernice's. Its on halsted and 33rd. Its a cozy old dive. And I'm actually just now walking there, so if you're in the neib...

i'm up at belden and sacramento. i already drank a bottle of wine, don't think i'm able to make it down. some other time! let me know and we'll do it up.

This place called bernice's. Its on halsted and 33rd. Its a cozy old dive. And I'm actually just now walking there, so if you're in the neib...

i'm up at belden and sacramento. i already drank a bottle of wine, don't think i'm able to make it down. some other time! let me know and we'll do it up.

I don't know where that is so I'm assuming its pretty far. I plan on coming up here for the next couple of nights, so let a bitch know when you're free.

I don't know where that is so I'm assuming its pretty far. I plan on coming up here for the next couple of nights, so let a bitch know when you're free.

california stop on the blue line. i am around. pm me or something.