Lawrence Arms Oh Calcutta

Radiohead In Rainbows

Judas Priest British Steel

Have Heart Songs to Scream at the Sun

Ceremony Still Nothing Moves You

Matt Skiba / Kevin Seconds Split

AFI Black Sails

Touche Amore 7"

There were a few of: Cocktails & Dreams, My Chemical Romance 3 Cheers, Thursday/Envy, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Dillinger 4, and a TON of Decaydance boxsets and Avenged Sevenfold.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasn't a well put together sentence but yes he means when hot topic puts their clearance on sale for 50% off then he will buy. No need for name calling. Fruits.
Jordan, I think you suck. He means when they do the "all clearance is half off" sale.

Look at Travis' list posted. That entire list is 50% off. Also, I optically saw that they were 50% off. Also, all "clearance" at HT is 50% off, normally every time.

Guest kissthesharks
stuff at hot topic gets marked down 50% off and then they do a big sale and it gets marked off 50% off the clearance price for a weekend.

$12 lp gets marked down to $6 during this normal sale then during additional sale it's another 50% off making it $3.

This just turned me on a little. I hope I find good stuff.

They just had one of those "additional 50% off" sales not too long ago. Im not sure how often they pop up but I think it's maybe every 3 or 4 months? Stuff generally goes fast but finding LP's, Cd's and shirts for $2 or $3 makes it worth looking through the stuff. Having Travis post a list of whats on sale also helps a ton as it isn't always marked at my one mall.

Guest kissthesharks
They just had one of those "additional 50% off" sales not too long ago. Im not sure how often they pop up but I think it's maybe every 3 or 4 months? Stuff generally goes fast but finding LP's, Cd's and shirts for $2 or $3 makes it worth looking through the stuff. Having Travis post a list of whats on sale also helps a ton as it isn't always marked at my one mall.

Yeah I remember the last sale, and I really didn't go in with any knowledge of the list. Thank goodness I have my blackberry now, so I can have some sort of reference. I hope they don't run out of twilight picture discs!

Guest kissthesharks
I was speaking to jordan. Sorry scott. Im sure those twilight pic discs will be the new Balzac haha.

I could probably flip the shit out of those on ebay.

I was speaking to jordan. Sorry scott. Im sure those twilight pic discs will be the new Balzac haha.

I could probably flip the shit out of those on ebay.

hah. Even if hot topic gave you those and you some how sold them you'd still lose money thanks to the ebays ever deepening greed.

stuff at hot topic gets marked down 50% off and then they do a big sale and it gets marked off 50% off the clearance price for a weekend.

$12 lp gets marked down to $6 during this normal sale then during additional sale it's another 50% off making it $3.

This is completely false.

He's actually 100% correct.

If a LP is $12 and it gets marked down on clearance to $6 then $6 is the new permanent price until its sold. When HT has the "take an additional 50% off clearance" sale that LP would then be $3 during that time. Once that sale is over it would go back up to $6.