Iggy & The Stooges - Raw Power LP - $6.98

Anchor Arms - Cold Blooded grey mix - $3.98

Tim Barry - Manchester black/brown split - $5.98

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers clear red - $14.98

Radiohead - Hail To The Thief 2xLP black 180 gram - $9.98

Metallica - Death Magnetic 2xLP - $9.98

Radiohead - Amnesiac 2x10 - $9.98

Underaoth - Lost In The Sound Of Seperation 2x10/CD/DVD/Book $39.98

Gallows - Grey Britain 2xLP grey w/ red splatter - $19.99 (not on clearance)

Everything came out to about $110

stopped in a local Hot Topic to see what they had, girl said they just marked the stuff down like 20 minutes before I got there, got:

The Lawrence Arms - Oh Calcutta $3.98

Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - Have Another Ball $4.98

and they mistakenly marked down a copy of Against Me! - RAR (red 180g) to $3.98, and the cashier honored the reduced price.

definitely worth the trip to me.

stopped in a local Hot Topic to see what they had, girl said they just marked the stuff down like 20 minutes before I got there, got:

The Lawrence Arms - Oh Calcutta $3.98

Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - Have Another Ball $4.98

and they mistakenly marked down a copy of Against Me! - RAR (red 180g) to $3.98, and the cashier honored the reduced price.

definitely worth the trip to me.

No matter if the mark down price is written on the tag or not, it will ring up at the clearance price.

Loved this sale up. My Hot Topic had all the Radiohead records and even though I already own them I bought myself some backups, as I'll surely wear my first set out one day. Also got the Beck record. My fianceé went to the one near where she lives right now to look for me and scored the Thursday/Envy Split. She also said that they had the Weezer record but her phone died before she could pick it up and tell me whether or not it was the 2XLP version. Anyone know? Also no signs of the Underoath Box or the My Chem record :(

Loved this sale up. My Hot Topic had all the Radiohead records and even though I already own them I bought myself some backups, as I'll surely wear my first set out one day. Also got the Beck record. My fianceé went to the one near where she lives right now to look for me and scored the Thursday/Envy Split. She also said that they had the Weezer record but her phone died before she could pick it up and tell me whether or not it was the 2XLP version. Anyone know? Also no signs of the Underoath Box or the My Chem record :(

Pretty sure the only version of the Weezer Red Album is single LP

Guest adam526

Pretty sure the only version of the Weezer Red Album is single LP

There's a single LP, and a double LP of the deluxe edition of the CD. But apparently only a few online retailers, and a record store in Long Beach carry the 2xLP

It's not an advertised sale. The records should be marked sitting in the clearance section. Some stores mark them down and put them behind the "Z" records. The list is posted earlier in the thread. If you see that record in your store it will ring up on sale regardless if it is marked or not.

Yea this isnt a sale. There are never really vinyl "sales". This stuff was marked down to 50% off until its sold. Its the same price in all stores and on HT.com. Sometimes stores dont mark the price tags with the 50% off price and sometimes they dont put it in the clearance section of the store. Anything on clearance will ring up at the clearance price tho.

I was seriously thinking about getting the AJJ stuff but I want to know what color I'm investing in.

I'd rather pay the few extra dollars and get a colored record from Vinyl Collective (which has a low supply of AJJ :-[) or Asian Man Records.

I think the Only God Can Judge Me is an exclusive color, not 100% sure on that.

Not sure what color the People vinyl is on

Went to the Hot Topic in North Olmsted, Ohio, today and found nothing really worth picking up. Here's what they had left out of Travis' master list:

LP Avenged Sevenfold - s/t

LP Beck - Modern Guilt

LP Metallica - Death Magnetic

LP Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls

LP Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil

LP Twilight Soundtrack

LP/CD Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Have Another Ball

2xLP Avenged Sevenfold - Sounding The 7th Trumpet

2xLP Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen

2xLP NOFX - They've Gotten Even Worse Live

2xLP The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - 1st 2 LPs

Interestingly enough, they also still had stuff leftover from the last massive vinyl clearance sale -- Throwdown 2xLP, Off With Their Heads LP, Walls Of Jericho 2xLP, Osaka Popstar picture disc, etc.

I've heard the South Park Hot Topic has a really big vinyl selection, so I might try going there tomorrow to see if I can pick up anything nice.

Came home Saturday night to a huge box at my back door. I figured it was garbage as the top was not sealed anymore. Inside we're 4 LPs which surprisingly were not harmed. Luckily it didn't rain. Forgot how fast they ship!

All this for about $25 shipped!

Dillinger Four "Vs. god"

Dillinger Four "Midwestern"

Tim Barry "Manchester"

Megadeth "Peace Sells"