Merchnow

Guest adam526
wha they fuck would you orer a vinyl that goup is fucking teriible

Yea, I think MN was trying to save you. They did you a favor, but in all seriousness, yea MN fucking sucks, at everything.

haha I have been emailing the shit out of them. I left them a vm a few minutes ago. I think I swore too much :-/ I will be calling back tomorrow before work.

Word of advice, don't swear or be angry at people on the phone or in an email, they will be much less inclined to help you

haha I have been emailing the shit out of them. I left them a vm a few minutes ago. I think I swore too much :-/ I will be calling back tomorrow before work.

Word of advice, don't swear or be angry at people on the phone or in an email, they will be much less inclined to help you

sometimes it's effective. i had a similar problem with merch direct. they didn't respond to emails until i called them assholes and idiots. i got my record in 2 days.

true. I'll see what happens

I made an order from them awhile ago. They screwed up 3 out of 3 things. I sent an angry e-mail. They never responded. I sent the stuff back (paying for postage). They just refunded me the amount that the items cost but not the shipping each way. They never responded once and never sent me the correct items.

If they don't respond, I'd contact the band or label's management. They have no respect for their customers and run a shoddy business. The only way to get them to shape up is if their client's are complaining.