White Stripes- De Stijl LP

I have a feeling that is a CD they listed in the wrong place.

Though Mr. Vivsavage (sorry, I'm fucking terrible with names), if I could impose upon you to see how much they run for at your local store, perhaps we can work something out? If nothing else I'd paypal you a few bucks for the trouble of picking one up for me (depending on the cost).

I have a feeling that is a CD they listed in the wrong place.

Though Mr. Vivsavage (sorry, I'm fucking terrible with names), if I could impose upon you to see how much they run for at your local store, perhaps we can work something out? If nothing else I'd paypal you a few bucks for the trouble of picking one up for me (depending on the cost).

No problem, I think they were $12 or $13 bucks. I'll stop by the store this week and pick one up if you'd like.

No problem, I think they were $12 or $13 bucks. I'll stop by the store this week and pick one up if you'd like.

That would be great. I don't even really care which press it is, my wife has just been a huge White Stripes fan for years and has recently decided to start her OWN record collection. hah.

I'm pretty sure when the Stripes went from Sympathy their first 3 albums were re-pressed. De Stijl from the re-pressing wouldn't be too difficult to track. However, I believe the Sympathy pressing is not too easy to find.

The "local" shop has one for $40, though I never paid attention to which press it was. I think you're right; I've just not seen any from any press going for reasonable prices around here.

I'm pretty sure when the Stripes went from Sympathy their first 3 albums were re-pressed. De Stijl from the re-pressing wouldn't be too difficult to track. However, I believe the Sympathy pressing is not too easy to find.

This one is correct, the V2 version is pretty easy to find. The original pressing on Sympathy, both the CD and vinyl, have no bar code and are a bit tougher to find, as they have been out of print for years.

• 2 weeks later...