COPELAND BENEATH MEDICINE TREE -- PICTURES UP!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there ANY way I can still pick this up? Didn't realize that last color sold out.

wondering this myself...bummed that i waited so long. any distros get this that may still have it?

this pressing was only through the AFS mailorder. BUT we will have a second pressing out soon.

My copy was delivered Sat but I just picked it up tonight. Looks beautiful! The cover, vinyl, and booklet are all really nice. Unfortunately my top left corner got bent to shit but it still looks alright unless there's light shining on it. I actually framed the jacket and added it to my mini gallery here. Looks really nice. :)

I'm listening right now for the first time to the 180 gram black press. Right off the bat, "Brightest" seemed a bit fast to me and the pitch seemed higher because of it. I know that the song is in the key of G, so I pitched it up with a tuner to make sure that my ears aren't crazy and it was indeed sharp. I then decided to try and match it up with my CD copy and had to slow down the vinyl considerable to get the pitch and speed right. To make sure that it isn't my turntable, I threw another record on and had no problems. Here's a picture of where I had to have it set to sound right:

[image]

Has anyone else encountered this?

I'm listening right now for the first time to the 180 gram black press. Right off the bat, "Brightest" seemed a bit fast to me and the pitch seemed higher because of it. I know that the song is in the key of G, so I pitched it up with a tuner to make sure that my ears aren't crazy and it was indeed sharp. I then decided to try and match it up with my CD copy and had to slow down the vinyl considerable to get the pitch and speed right. To make sure that it isn't my turntable, I threw another record on and had no problems. Here's a picture of where I had to have it set to sound right:

[image]

Has anyone else encountered this?

I didn't have this problem with the test pressings or the final records. The only issue we had with this record was having to make the A-side a bit longer than the B-side because of how the tracks flow. This resulted in the A-side being a little bit quieter, but nothing I felt was too drastic or hurt the overall sound of the record.

Received mine today.... Good news is the packaging and wax look awesome. Bad news is that I ordered the three pack and all three jackets arrived beat up (particularly corners). Haven't listened yet....

I ordered 8/12...still nothing.

Every last order went out at the beginning of last week. Sit tight, it'll be there soon, and way worth the wait ;D