COPELAND BENEATH MEDICINE TREE -- PICTURES UP!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad i randomly decided to check my PO BOX today at school. Mine arrived and the packaging as a whole is awesome. I ended up buying the package deal but unfortunately it seems they suffered a bit in the mail. All the corners are dinged up and one sleeve is even split. In the end it could have been worse and I'm glad the records themselves are in perfect shape.

i got this today. the packaging is incredible. but like the white rabbits record AFS released, it seems like the record isnt as loud as it should be and it was pretty distorted at even low volumes. i can't help but assume these were sourced by mp3s or something. i know its not pirates, cause i listened to a couple other pirates lps afterwards at the same volume and it was like twice as loud. i know this is a pretty long lp though, so that could explain the quietness.

does anyone else notice any issues?

i got this today. the packaging is incredible. but like the white rabbits record AFS released, it seems like the record isnt as loud as it should be and it was pretty distorted at even low volumes. i can't help but assume these were sourced by mp3s or something. i know its not pirates, cause i listened to a couple other pirates lps afterwards at the same volume and it was like twice as loud. i know this is a pretty long lp though, so that could explain the quietness.

I am not looking forward to this comparison.

I am not looking forward to this comparison.

not trying to be a jerk but listen to this record and dial in sounds (both pirates) and listen to the difference