PHOTO-001: TIGERS JAW - S/T HYPE THE FUCK OUTTA IT

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone else get a drawing folded into an envelope sealed with wax? also, i got #1/40. super stoked! sounds good! thick vinyl too!

that was just 4 u for being our first order ever. the girls across the hall from us drew that for me. i'll tell her you like it.

where's mine nick? :(

YO!

sorry for the lack of updates. the website has been so weird with me lately. this should answer most questions:

we mailed tons of records out today. probably around 40 orders. there are still about 40 more we need to mail (next week) until we are completely caught up. i want to thank everyone for ordering and being so patient with everything. i know we've been taking a while, and i apologize for that. you should have received an email if your order shipped. if not, don't stress. yours will be shipping next week.

also, all of them have blank labels with A or B written on each side. it is a way to save money. sorry for the confusion.

happy halloween

-nick/photobooth

nick, please tell me you didn't ship this ups like it says on the notification...

also, is there a chance you guys are gonna press age sixteen's open up, finders lp?

no, we didn't. we shipped USPS media mail. we hit the wrong button on a few.

and i'd love to press that LP, but we have plans to do the split first, and i think that is on hold for now. i'll keep you posted as things unfold.

i love how this release is just a blank sleeve with everything written or screened on. that must have taken so long haha. i love the dedication/personalization.

totally agreed.

thanks guys. i was hoping people didn't see it as sloppy. we tried to keep it cheap while still adding our own thing to it.