modern life is war last tour press

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

Hmm, I don't own Midnight In America on vinyl at all. If they still have copies of this when I see them on Sunday, I might pick it up for the novelty value/reminder that I saw them on their final tour.

Guest genericinsight
That's actually a really sweet cover.

yeah, i was expecting something MUCH lamer

were you really? hah.

in all seriousness it looks like (from the pic) that it was silk screened or something cool like that. I've seen tour covers that don't look like a lot of work was put into it (ahem, the Loved Ones tour covers).

i dunno. i was pretty disappointed in the "tour cover" its just a piece of paper, thats not even the same size as the cover folded over a regular sealed LP. it doesnt really fit over the cover, or act as the cover, or anything.

its essentially just an insert that lists the final tour dates. its nice i guess for the kids who can look at it and remember being at a show on their final tour. but i wouldnt go so far as to call it beautiful, or one of the better done tour covers.

i dunno. i was pretty disappointed in the "tour cover" its just a piece of paper, thats not even the same size as the cover folded over a regular sealed LP. it doesnt really fit over the cover, or act as the cover, or anything.

its essentially just an insert that lists the final tour dates. its nice i guess for the kids who can look at it and remember being at a show on their final tour. but i wouldnt go so far as to call it beautiful, or one of the better done tour covers.

Yeah, it's not really the greatest thing ever. The tour shirt, on the other hand, is pretty sweet.

Guest genericinsight

well for what it's worth I was just judging from the photo that I thought it looked neat. I could be proven wrong when I see the record for myself on Sunday.