modern life is war last tour press

you can't really see it but the cover is a close up of a corn stalk.

their tour shirts have the same picture on it.

those tour shirts looked wicked sweet, i wanted to get one buy they ran out of mediums before they got to Boston so I was out of luck. I did get the vinyl and poster though.

i got the last medium at the NYC show ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night in NJ they didn't have any of the tour Lp's. Bummmmmer.

completely sold out? well shit that sucks, i wanted to pick one up on thurs night.

and someone will sell it on ebay because it may make many margin for him.

tour press always make me sick and it always sold out as not fair for the band who doesn't live in the states or out of road tour....

^ they just underestimated the demand, that's all

and since they were (I'm assuming) using LPs from the recent second press they only had a limited number to sell. sucks but it happens.

Were they? I was under the impression that they were whole new presses. Either way. I wanted one. Oh well. Does anyone know if there will be other vinyl available?

^ they just underestimated the demand, that's all

and since they were (I'm assuming) using LPs from the recent second press they only had a limited number to sell. sucks but it happens.

Were they? I was under the impression that they were whole new presses. Either way. I wanted one. Oh well. Does anyone know if there will be other vinyl available?

they had vinyl for "witness" and the re-issue of "my love. my way" along with a couple 7"s I believe....but they were just the normal presses that are currently in print.

I don't understand bands do this. Make such small numbers of shit like this. That way fans in places like Fargo, ND and smaller towns have to go get fucked with eBay prices.

why do people in smaller towns get fucked? sioux falls isnt much bigger than fargo. thats where i live. i got one, and didnt pay ebay prices at all.

why wouldnt bands do this? the regular album is still in print. you can still get the music (which is what its all about) for cheap. you still support the band/label. i get why people would be upset if they put out a whole new album unavailable elsewhere and limited it to 200, but its not like its any different than any other record of that album, other than a relatively cheap piece of paper in the plastic sleeve.

but kids who go out of their way and show up and support the band on tour have a little something extra to show for it.

in a couple years, i can look back and say "yeah, i totally remember that show i got this at, and the memories with it".

other than that, its meaningless as anything more important than the next, since its the exact same music, with the same lyrics, as i would get if i went to the local hot topic and bought it.

i really wish the whole having every color/pressing/most limited version thing would die down already and kids could go back to just straight up enjoying the music that is on the record.

^^What I'm saying is its something that I'd like to have, because you're right, it is something cool. And I don't like that such cool things are made in such limited numbers, so people in cities near the end of the tour can't get one. It sucks.

That should be on the band then. Why not make only a certain number available at each stop? Any extras carry over to the next night. That way its equally available for everyone.

The band actually wanted me to make less than 200 copies in the beginning. They where thinking "most of these kids have these records, why buy another version?" I made 200 without the bands consent because they only wanted a 100 or 150. I was the person who ended up selling all of the tour versions for the band while I was with them on the road. It was very rare that anyone asked to buy more than one copy. I would say 1 person in Detroit, 1 person in Philly and 2 in NYC. Other than that it was all one per person.

In the long run I guess we should have made more, but you can never have an accurate guess.