the Alk3 Goddamnit Redux insert

Well, I don't want to start a riot at Asian Man or nothing, but they seem like pretty cool dudes and if you email back with your receipt for the LP and tell em you dont want to cut the lyrics sheet then they might send it.

I just got the CD/DVD too, the DVD is damn sweet, they go song by song and about what they wrote it about and then show a live version of the song from the Fireside Bowl release show.

haha you guys are ridiculus... you'd rather PAY for something you have every right to get for free simply because you don't want to cut the insert?

They're records and they're meant to be played and ENJOYED. Nobody gives a shit if you have a perfect Goddamnit insert. It's not even an original press.

Punk rock baseball cards.

amen.

haha you guys are ridiculus... you'd rather PAY for something you have every right to get for free simply because you don't want to cut the insert?

They're records and they're meant to be played and ENJOYED. Nobody gives a shit if you have a perfect Goddamnit insert. It's not even an original press.

Punk rock baseball cards.

That's a bit of a presumption. Even I wasn't a collector I wouldn't want to cut the insert. I'm just anal. I like my stuff in the best condition possible. I would totally pay for a copy instead of cutting it and it has nothing to do with Punk Rock baseball cards. Fuck I even have the original press so I really couldn't care less.