the Alk3 Goddamnit Redux insert

Sorry to change gears here for a moment;

Does buying the LP clear anyone elses conscience when pirating the digital version?

I firmly believe that if I bought a release on vinyl, nobody should say shit if I download it too. I already bought the music once.

Discuss

agreed and backed. especially if you are buying all 8 colors.

I really hope someone ups the DVD to Kraytracker. It's insane that you have to cut the insert. Are they really that worried about people photocopying tons of inserts to get a free DVD sans jewel case? They could just keep track of the households in an excel sheet or something.

or send the DVD with the record. which is what they should have done.

Guest scriptedrain

Someone should just send me a copy of the DVD. I can't cut the insert, it just feels wrong as fuck. I'm not looking to screw anyone over, but I really do want to see this.

haha you guys are ridiculus... you'd rather PAY for something you have every right to get for free simply because you don't want to cut the insert?

They're records and they're meant to be played and ENJOYED. Nobody gives a shit if you have a perfect Goddamnit insert. It's not even an original press.

Punk rock baseball cards.