pics of Methadones 7" & Meths/Copyrights LP!!!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's 550 of each.

Really? that's weird.

yeah part of the fun of pressing is the +/- 10% of what you order.

we ordered a 1000, we got 10% more

...for the Black Cross Severance Pays LP, I ordered 100 pink/400 green and got 84 pink and less than 400 on green, shit happens...makes it interesting. sometimes you get EXACTLY the ammount you order, sometimes you don't

When did No Idea get these? I ordered them in the beginning of August thinking that No Idea already had them since they were listed as in stock but that might explain why my shipment was held up.

they're getting the split LP from It's Alive.

I haven't sent my 7" to them yet...but Adam may have sent them his 7" goddamn we should have staggered the release of these things...

got mine today and the ramones cover, thanks!

my 7" has the labels switched but whatever, sounds great.

well that sucks...but i guess that's the bands fault Dan explicitly didn't want there to be an obvious A or B side to the record so we couldn't put an A or B on the label artwork...woops...it's a 7" shit happens

The Methadones have become one of my favorite, most listened to bands this year (just got back into music after half a decade doing other things). I would really like to see their other LPs get a vinyl treatment.

Not Economically Viable is in the works, album is getting totally overhauled, re-mixed, remastered, updated artwork, bonus track, the works...shit's just taking forever to get done.

Hopefully after that one will be Ill at Ease, but we need to find the Anti-flag dudes.