Radiohead "The Best Of" 4xLP out June 2 in UK

it's underrated because it's not as good as the others.

ok computer

in rainbows

kid a

the bends

hail to the thief

amnesiac

pablo honey

Your top three are out of order. Allow me to revise:

Kid A

OK Computer

In Rainbows

The Bends

Hail To The Thief

Amnesiac

Pablo Honey

for me,

ok computer

the bends

kid a

in rainbows

amnesiac

hail to the theif

and pablo honey....

:)

Guest scriptedrain
Your top three are out of order. Allow me to revise:

Kid A

OK Computer

In Rainbows

The Bends

Hail To The Thief

Amnesiac

Pablo Honey

Fully backed.

how limited is the 4LP Box Set?

the shop i pre-ordered this from says it's gonna be deleted the day of release, so its only available to pre-orders.

but after what they did with the in rainbows box set I don't know if I should trust what Radiohead say (even if in this case they are not involve) ???

i'll give u pics of OK computer when my cameras battery's are recharged.

Good album, but Kid A is better (although less accessible, I get why more people consider it their favorite).

Too many pretentious people that loved the idea of liking Kid A walk around and talk like its god's gift to music. Frankly its just out there and comparing OK Computer to Kid A is apples to oranges. OK is far more of rock album than Kid A or Amnesiac were.

Too many pretentious people that loved the idea of liking Kid A walk around and talk like its god's gift to music. Frankly its just out there and comparing OK Computer to Kid A is apples to oranges. OK is far more of rock album than Kid A or Amnesiac were.

yarp.

and one is just a touch better than the other, regardless.

Guest scriptedrain

Good album, but Kid A is better (although less accessible, I get why more people consider it their favorite).

It's not comparing apples to oranges because they're by the same band. If you're putting them in the context of rock music (as you pointed out) or experimental music, that's one thing, but if you're looking at a band's discography and sharing personal opinion on what you think is the best, 2nd best, etc. that's different. Comparing apples to oranges would be like two different projects (for example a Death Cab and a Postal Service album, or even Thom Yorke's solo stuff to Radiohead). Comparing two Radiohead albums, made by the same band, same people, is not a stretch at all. And I take that pretentious comment as an insult. I don't love the idea of liking Kid A, I just love Kid A itself. I think it's brilliant from start to finish. Maybe you don't, but that doesn't make either one of us pretentious.