first cigarette you ever bought...

Guest drahtuos

'Roll up your windows, shut your fucking doors.

That cig is cramping my style,

the pleasure is all yours.

Before you light that smoke remember you're the joke and you look like a tool!'

ahaha, casey jones.

but seriously, i don't smoke. that's probably the biggest turn-off in the world for me. ok, well one of them.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32554745/ns/health-addictions/

The society's new Tobacco Atlas estimates that tobacco use costs the global economy $500 billion a year in direct medical expenses, lost productivity and environmental harm.

"Tobacco's total economic costs reduce national wealth in terms of gross domestic product (GDP) by as much as 3.6 percent," the report reads.

did not know that prior to reading it 3 seconds ago. weird that tobacco execs are making so much yet everyone else is losing out.

[image]

i just noticed your karma went down TWICE since i saw you posted this. coincidence? who knows.....

a friend of mine bought my first pack. i was really pissed and demanded he go buy me cigarettes. i smoked one or two and then the rest sat on the shelf for months. i later gave them to a friend.

the first pack i BOUGHT was on the way to warped tour. it was on my birthday and i was pretty excited. to no avail i wasn't carded.

both were camel lights.

The society's new Tobacco Atlas estimates that tobacco use costs the global economy $500 billion a year in direct medical expenses, lost productivity and environmental harm.

"Tobacco's total economic costs reduce national wealth in terms of gross domestic product (GDP) by as much as 3.6 percent," the report reads.

did not know that prior to reading it 3 seconds ago. weird that tobacco execs are making so much yet everyone else is losing out.

Ahh, but, nicotine is helpful for chronic pain sufferers - specifically neuropathic pain. Tobacco leaves are good for indigestion and other stomach issues (eating the leaf that is.) Not that the relatively few positives outweigh the negatives of the tobacco industry.

Ahh, but, nicotine is helpful for chronic pain sufferers - specifically neuropathic pain. Tobacco leaves are good for indigestion and other stomach issues (eating the leaf that is.) Not that the relatively few positives outweigh the negatives of the tobacco industry.

the problem is that 95% of the tobacco goes towards things other than the ones that you mentioned.