The worst Bad Religion song ever played on live TV

I actually think raise your voice might be a way more shit song, and BR is my all time fav. band in the world. But yeah this is still bad...

2 best things to happen to that band, Brett coming back, and brooks kicking that band so hard in the ass.

PS got no control on wax not too long ago and it sounds friggin insane. An album I have heard for 15 tears on cd, and now to hear it on record, blew me away.

For me, the new stuff is so over-produced is just shlock. The song writing is pretty good but man the production is heavy and thick and silly.

thanks for reminding me how much more awesome ATDI was compared to all the masturbatory crap their members are doing now.... and to think i saw them open for mustard plug ... of all bands

I only saw them once, and it was with Dynamite Boy and The Teen Idols in St. Louis with about 50 people. That was the first time I had ever heard them and they totally blew me away. I had tickets to see them again, but they broke up 3 days before the show. They wouldn't even give us a refund.

That At The Drive In video does nothing to explain to me why they're so loved. Sure the energy was amazing but I can probably count on one hand the number of correct notes they hit and use the other hand to count the number of words I understood.

the point was more about witnessing those dudes going apeshit in person...they were a live band...watching that was song on Conan the night it aired cool but all I could think about was watching them live. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

That At The Drive In video does nothing to explain to me why they're so loved. Sure the energy was amazing but I can probably count on one hand the number of correct notes they hit and use the other hand to count the number of words I understood.

Listen to Acrobatic Tenement if you haven't. Its such a great record. I just guess for me their stuff comes off energetic and honest. Its not as bludgeoning as emo or hardcore while still having that amazing attack of both those scenes.