imadethismistake in providence, ri

[image]

Sept 29th 8pm $2

@ Liberty Elm

777 Elmwood Ave

-The Devil, My Pocket (indie folk rock featuring members of Verse, What Feeds The Fire and Reggie & The Full Effect)

-Jay Berndt (of The Revival Preachers)

-imadethismistake (acoustic folk punk, on Tor Johnson Records, finishing a 45day tour)

-Neil Sutherland (from the UK, finishing up tour with imadethismistake)

**Liberty Elm is a BYOB and will be open for snacks, pizza, coffee, etc. help support an amazing independent diner**

Hey, what is the pressing info on that tape?

ps If you press a 7" I want a crack at a test pressing. I have a pretty sweet imtm collection going on:

[image]

Not pictured: Tour Edition on light chipboard, Different Ghosts, Tommorrow We Start New 2 [PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS MISSPELLED ON THE FRONT OF THE CD - which I have yet to point out to KW :(]

there are 100 tapes.

i will definatly let you know about pressing it on 7".

little known sidenote: the different ghosts tape was supposed to have completely different artwork. we found out last minute that it was formatted wrong and we couldn't make it work. so...neil actually hand drew the artwork you see now in about an hour and we ran to kinkos and got it done.

if you want to see what the cover was supposed to be (and what the 7" would be when done), go to the releases page on www.torjohnsonrecords.com

hahahaha, i guess i could also put members of bury your dead and wasteland for those guys too.

they are an amazing male/female indie rock. rich g (from what feeds the fire, bury your dead, and the touring guitarist for reggie and the full effect) plays drums and zak drummond (from verse and now wasteland) plays guitar.

Guest kylewilliam

hey everyone! tours fucking amazing. playing madison, wi tonight.

this providence show is our last hurrah...neil wont be back in the states for atleast 4 years [hes going for his masters/phD]! come hang with us!

plus paul is the best dude around,