Who's recently seen Blink 182 live?

Just wondering if they sound better live in recent times? Saw them on pop disaster tour, and thought it was an actual disaster. I've got a ticket to the Virgin Mobile FreeFest on Sunday and kinda want to know what I'm in for. I'm way more excited for Public Enemy. Anyone else going?

i saw them a few weeks ago in mansfield, MA. i havent really listened to them the last few years, but they were really one of the first bands i loved. we tailgated all afternoon so i got pretty drunk, but it it was a fun time. their voices were a bit off, trying all these new vocal melodies while the crowd was singing the originals sounded weird. they only played "carousel", "josie" and "dammit" from the first two albums, kinda a bummer since those are the two i love...and im sure most of you too.

Guest duhpunk
Has anyone seen a setlist for this current tour anywhere? I haven't really looked, but I'm curious to see what they're playing. I'll be going to this tour (with Weezer and Taking Back Sunday) in a week.

absolutepunk set-list forum

Guest adam526
Has anyone seen a setlist for this current tour anywhere? I haven't really looked, but I'm curious to see what they're playing. I'll be going to this tour (with Weezer and Taking Back Sunday) in a week.

Setlist.fm has quite a few of them.

Best I ever saw them was the tour they did with no doubt right before the break up. They were amazing at that show like a completly different band from what I had seen at pop disaster. With that being Said I saw them the other night at jones beach and it was meh at best. Tom is def still doing the A&A voice and the setlist is mostly TOYPAJ S/T and the hits off of Enema. They also played Josie and Carousel which was awsome. You will enjoy it if you just want to see them after not for all this time but dont expect much........weezer on the other hand was awesome there bringing such a different live show as a 5 piece then they have in the past.

Best I ever saw them was the tour they did with no doubt right before the break up. They were amazing at that show like a completly different band from what I had seen at pop disaster. With that being Said I saw them the other night at jones beach and it was meh at best. Tom is def still doing the A&A voice and the setlist is mostly TOYPAJ S/T and the hits off of Enema. They also played Josie and Carousel which was awsome. You will enjoy it if you just want to see them after not for all this time but dont expect much........weezer on the other hand was awesome there bringing such a different live show as a 5 piece then they have in the past.

chuck I heard Panic dude gave mark a bass at this show and he chucked it in the ocean?

chuck I heard Panic dude gave mark a bass at this show and he chucked it in the ocean?

Yep it was pretty funny he gave this long speach about how much he appreciated the gift and then splash.

i'm going to see them in CT this weekend, the flying down to West Palm Beach to see them in September

I am hoping that your not going to West Palm just for them.......if so you loosing 25 cool points........also you should tell luke to meet you down there for the show.

it was my motivation to take a weekend vacation...but i will be doing other things that weekend.