So what happened this past Saturday?

I get the weirdest press releases in my email. This one just showed up, and I have literally no idea of its context. Cut-and-pasted verbatim:

Hi!

Please the official statement from Def Jam Recording Artist Jadakiss regarding the incident that took place this week.

"What happened on Saturday was an unfortunate situation but one in which I have no involvement in. Since the release of my recent album "The Last Kiss," I have been on the road touring and promoting my project. I am focused on my performance schedule and career."

Thank You,

Tasha Stoute

The Chamber Group

Anyone?

Guest kissthesharks
wait. he lives in a APT? lol. the record industry must not be paying so good.. lol

I've seen some prettttty sweet apartments. A lot of people prefer apartments because there's pretty much no landscaping work, and you don't have to fix your own stuff if you want.

wait. he lives in a APT? lol. the record industry must not be paying so good.. lol

I've seen some prettttty sweet apartments. A lot of people prefer apartments because there's pretty much no landscaping work, and you don't have to fix your own stuff if you want.

but that's what condo's are for....