Dick Cheney will be speaking at my university thur

haha

john ashcroft came to speak at my campus a couple years ago (don't know whose bright idea was that) which is ridiculous in itself. the funny part is that my roommate's dad (who happens to be a chemistry professor) was walking through the student union, got asked by the students handbilling for the event if he was going, and his response was "the only way i'll ever see that man is through the scope of a high powered rifle."

the police paid him a visit to his office later that day. i wanted to give him a hug

A+ i want to send him a fruit basket for that.

haha

john ashcroft came to speak at my campus a couple years ago (don't know whose bright idea was that) which is ridiculous in itself. the funny part is that my roommate's dad (who happens to be a chemistry professor) was walking through the student union, got asked by the students handbilling for the event if he was going, and his response was "the only way i'll ever see that man is through the scope of a high powered rifle."

the police paid him a visit to his office later that day. i wanted to give him a hug

Sorry if I'm being too PC, but there is nothing even remotely funny about that. Joking about assassinating political figures is stupid regardless of their politics. Especially since the people who are telling jokes like that now are the same idiots who are bringing guns to town hall meetings.