remember that whole promo trade thing

...well the search function failed me again and I can't find that thread...

I'm out of flyers to throw in record orders.

email me flyers to print out and I'll email you one I have set up as a two sided flyer, then the page is cut down the long way so a 8.5x11 sheet yeilds two- 4.254x11 flyers

sound good?

....for any newer people that weren't around when I originally posted this idea...

this was a community building exercise I thought up and think it would be fun to get us all to help each other out by including different labels/distros/zine/radio show/art store/whatever flyers in our respective mailorders...so if that sounds cool to you, make up black and white flyer and email me the image. so that at least 2 fit on a sheet of paper and email me at:

[email protected]

if you're down to have a UCR flyer PM your email and I'll send you the pdf I have.

Anyone can email me about this too and I'll include them in orders. I can print on campus for free.

[email protected]

I don't have a flyer anymore that I have a new computer and no photoshop on it. Anyone feel like helping me out by making a simple one for me? :)

ha i ran out of the open water ones so I can't even scan your old flyer and make a new one...

mine isn't fancy...all text and my logo, all done in Word, the cut and pasted and i have a fancy pdf scanner at work, so I brought it and and scanned it and emailed it to myself...done and done. doesn't have to be a masterpiece...just send it over.

Anyone can email me about this too and I'll include them in orders. I can print on campus for free.

[email protected]

I don't have a flyer anymore that I have a new computer and no photoshop on it. Anyone feel like helping me out by making a simple one for me? :)

ha i ran out of the open water ones so I can't even scan your old flyer and make a new one...

mine isn't fancy...all text and my logo, all done in Word, the cut and pasted and i have a fancy pdf scanner at work, so I brought it and and scanned it and emailed it to myself...done and done. doesn't have to be a masterpiece...just send it over.

I may try something like that later, I think I may still have that flyer on my old laptop but the charger shorts out alot so I'll see if I can get it to work. I just made that one in mspaint so it looked pretty crappy haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...