Your favorite seinfeld episode

everyone has a favorite. i love the soup nazi, festivus, and these pretzels are making me thirsty!...now that i think about it there isnt one episode i didnt like..although that one where there was a wedding in india and the show went backwards was my least favorite. oh and i loved the bubble boy, the car dealer, and the chinese restraunt!...ahhh so many to chose from i love them all!!!

They're all so great I couldn't choose. Tonight I watched the episode where Jerry is dating Teri Hatcher and Elaine thinks her boobs are fake so Jerry makes her investigate in the sauna. Also Kramer thinks that Salman Rushdie is attending their health club. This is also the episode where George gets caught double dipping at the wake. Classic:

Elaine Marie: You've dated women with nose jobs before, so what's the big deal?

Jerry: You don't touch the nose, you don't aspire to reach the nose, you don't unhook anything to get to the nose and no man has ever tried to look up a woman's nostril!

George is probably my favorite main character, but my favorite out of everyone is probably Puddy.

Guest Admin

great thread; as it is so hard to pick a best episode, I always loved the episode where Kramer wears the jacket from Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat and gets arrested for being a pimp. So many great episodes.

Is anyone into Curb Your Enthusiasm? I absolutely love the show.

i had to watch about 3 or 4 curb your enthusiasm episodes to really "get it" but once it clicked, i thought it was genius comedy--obviously with my larry david avatar.

seinfeld was obviously a sitcom format and so i think its more digestable at least in comparison to curb your enthusiasm which takes the neuroticism and subtle nuances of awkward social situations that george would find himself in on seinfeld and runs with it. if you love george costanza, you'll love curb your enthusiasm.

with that said, both shows are obviously great and i dont even know if i could pick between the two if i had to choose what i prefer.

i watched the first episode and couldnt get into it..crub your enthusiasm

maybe cause i just heard all these comparisons to seinfeld before watchign and nothing can touch that show lol

I totally agree with you. After months of people telling me "its just like seinfeld only with curses!!" it just couldn't live up to how much it'd be hyped up for me. I still watch it from time to time but I'm not a big fan by any means.

• 1 year later...